Here you can download the final technical program!
(click on "technical program" for download)
Further the technical program offers a technical tour on the last sympsoium day Thursday, September 10 th, 2015.
The technical tour provides following program:
1. Stop: Model Güssing ..."a strategy of de-centralised, local energy production with all available renewable resources in a region"...showing
- Biomass power plant Guessing - Fluidised steam gasification,
- Methanation - SNG from biomass,
- Biogas facility and
- Biomass long distance heating plant.
2. Stop: PET to PET recycling..."the bottle to bottle concept"...showing mechanical processing of 20 000 t beverage bottles for subsequent material recycling.
3. Stop: Vienna
(official symposium program ends)
For further information please visit the technical tour side on this webpage or click here!
The organizer Department of Environmental & Energy Process Engineering at Montanuniversitaet Leoben reserves the right of changes to the provided technical program and information.